We have compiled a list of the best small subwoofers that are less than $500. We update this article with models from market leaders on an ongoing basis, so you can stay up-to date without having to search elsewhere for your favorite product!
The list of the top 15 small subwoofers is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
The top list of the cheap small subwoofers is a tried and true classic. This particular model comes with an average rating from 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews, making it one of our most popular items in recent times!
We know how hard it can be to find the perfect pair of small subwoofers. That’s why we’ve compiled this list with 15 options from some our favorite brands! If you need help deciding which ones will work best for your needs, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of Best small subwoofers is given below
The recommended small subwoofers are very important in helping you find the right one. To help, we analyzed best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers to consider factors like ease of use durability weight capacity as well as how much space is available for them at home or workplace.
We’ve consulted top experts who know a thing or two about small subwoofers. We chose an item with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.,
- New twisted flare port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 8” cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Dynamic Power: 100W (5 ohms)
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room.Mounting Type: Floor Standing
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- Perfect combination of style and performance
- 8" polyfiber woofer
- 100W bottom mounted class D amplifier
- Ultra slim cabinet
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Powered Compact Subwoofer-Integrated High Efficiency Power Amplifier, This Sub Is Your Answer To More Power In A Compact Design.Overall Frequency Response 40- 250 Hz, Gain And 60 - 250 Hz Crossover Control Knobs
- 6.5 Inch Side Firing Woofer - Long Throw Subwoofer With High Rigidity Pva Treated Cone, Bottom Slotted Port, Bass Reflex Cabinet Design In Compact Size, With Added Internal Bracing And Black Oak Finish
- Wired Connection - The Function Of The Subwoofer Is To Enlarge The Bass Only, We Recommend You To Pair This Sub To Any Stereo Or Multichannel Audio System Through RCA Connections.
- Home Theater Powered Compact Subwoofer -Bestisan Powered Subwoofer Standard 3.5Mm RCA High Lever Inputs Easily Connect To Your Home Theater Receivers Dedicated Subwoofer Output. It Delivers Incredible Deep Bass Performance And Provides Low, Tight And Smooth Bass. Make Your Movies, Music And Sports Experience Thrilling
- Led Display Design- Different Led Light Indicates Different Mode, Round Corner Design Can Prevent Bruising And Perfectly Integrate With Your Room.
- Powerful,Pure Home Theater Subwoofer Max to 100W: Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. And the subwoofer is up to 100W.
- 8-INCH Subwoofer Enclosure: Kicker Dual 8-Inch 100 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- Easy to Integrate with Existing System: Hook up this subwoofer to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
- Outstanding Production Technology：Simple and fashionable appearance, stable black atmosphere, hard texture, good sound, so that your room is full of surround sound.
- Perfect Size:The Subwoofer size is 315MM(L)*280MM(W)*285MM(H), Great for matching soundbars or TVS of all sizes and other connected devices. It won't take up a lot of room at home, but it will fill the space where you put the Subwoofer with a powerful bass effect.
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 12-inch, front-firing driver
- 200 watts continuous, 400 watts dynamic power
- Compatible with almost any AV receiver
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- 6.5 Inch Side Firing Woofer - Long throw subwoofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design in compact size, with added internal bracing and fashion black oak finish, not only a excellent sub, but also a premium decor
- Powered Subwoofer - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, this sub is your answer to more power in a compact design.Overall frequency response 40- 250 Hz, Gain and 60 - 250 Hz Crossover control knobs. The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch.
- Wired Connection - Connect the subwoofer to your soundbar or speakers through RCA connection, enjoy home theater experience!
- Home Audio Subwoofer the subwoofer with built-in amp combines delicate musicality and thunderous power for the ultimate in home theater sound effects as well as unsurpassed musical excellence. We recommend you to match this subwoofer with your speakers, brings you immersive surround sound.
- Led display design- Different led light indicates different mode, round corner design can prevent bruising and perfectly integrate with your room.
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: A built-in 1200 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATED: This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- VARIABLE LOW-PASS FILTER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- 12" high excursion spun-copper Imp woofer
- 29 hertz – 120 hertz +/- 3 dB
- 400 watt
- Max acoustic output 116dB
- Bass-reflex via rear firing port. Amplifier power (control/peak): 200 watts/400 watts
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 11Hz – 200Hz
- 1000 Watt RMS Power
- 5 DSP Settings (Free Space, Next to a wall, In a corner, In a cabinet, Apartment Mode)
- Dual 6.5" drivers
- Dimension (H x W x D) with Rear Panel and Feet: 9.7 x 10.1 x 9.8 in
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
- Now includes a 10-inch sub model, along with the 8-inch
- 180 Watt amplifier drives the HS10; 150 Watt amp the HS8
- Ultra-compact at just more than three inches high
- Minimal parts and quick-connect Molex plug and harness
- Remote bass control included
We know that small subwoofers are one of the most important purchases you’ll make, so we want them to last as long and work just like they did when first bought. That’s why our selection includes products with high-quality parts meant for frequent use!
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality small subwoofers for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!