We have compiled a list of the best passive subwoofers that are less than $500. We update this article with models from market leaders on an ongoing basis, so you can stay up-to date without having to search elsewhere for your favorite product!
The list of the top 15 passive subwoofers is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
The top list of the cheap passive subwoofers is a tried and true classic. This particular model comes with an average rating from 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews, making it one of our most popular items in recent times!
We know how hard it can be to find the perfect pair of passive subwoofers. That’s why we’ve compiled this list with 15 options from some our favorite brands! If you need help deciding which ones will work best for your needs, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of Best passive subwoofers is given below
The recommended passive subwoofers are very important in helping you find the right one. To help, we analyzed best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers to consider factors like ease of use durability weight capacity as well as how much space is available for them at home or workplace.
We’ve consulted top experts who know a thing or two about passive subwoofers. We chose an item with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.,
- Unique four driver design combines form and function
- Dual slot ports minimize air turbulence
- Utilizes same high excursion drivers as the MK402 bookshelf speakers providing a matched, cohesive sound
- Manifold driver layout mitigates unwanted vibration and resonance
- Removable rubber feet allow the sub to be installed upright or laid flat
- The MIT-1000s in-wall bridge speaker transforms your smaller 2-way in-wall or satellite speakers into full range monitors
- This compact non-powered sub is not for replacing a decent powered LFE subwoofer
- to bridge the frequency gap often found when trying to pair smaller speakers to a high powered subwoofer
- Buy with Confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Rockville SBG1158 15" 800 Watt passive Pro DJ subwoofer w/ MDF cabinet and pole mountable
- 15&Quot; Pro audio woofer. 400 watts RMS/ 600 watts Program/ 800 Watts Peak
- 3&Quot; high temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz Magnet woofer
- Ported enclosure for improved bass response
- Construction: high-density, high-quality Non resonant MDF wood - stapled, Bonded & braced
- Rockville SBG1184 18" 1000 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount.
- 18" Pro audio woofer. 500 Watts RMS. 750 Watts Program Power Handling.
- 1000 Watts Peak Power Handling. 3" High temperature aluminum voice coil.
- 90 oz woofer magnet. Dual Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response.
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF, Stapled, Bonded & Braced.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (. 75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Deep, dual subwoofer powerful bass with power handling of 200W RMS or 600W Peak
- Impedance of 2 ohms (parallel connection) 4 ohms separating twin enclosure
- Frequency Response 30 – 200Hz
- Passive dual 8" subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- ★Package includes:1 Pair x Speaker Diaphragm
- ★Size:Medium iron plate :1.0mm thick
- ★Features:So like dive deep, but the bass speed has a higher demand for friends using the radiation pot made subwoofer is the best choice
- ★Advantages:Fine workmanship, weight is reasonable, easy to install speakers 3-inch speaker speakers, passive radiator, auxiliary bass， enhanced speaker low frequency weapon
- ★Please contact us if you have any questions, we will provide 120% service
- 12-inch, 1000 watt (500 watts RMS) passive subwoofer
- Speakon input/out to pass the signal to an additional woofer
- Balanced TRS input and output; speaker level inputs
- Polyurethane box with carrying handles and corner bumpers
- Combine with the DJ-Quake Arrays and powered Sub (sold separately) to create the ultimate portable DJ-quake 2.1 V2 system
- (2) RockvilIe SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount. 15 Pro audio woofer. 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak
- 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz magnet woofer. Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response. Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mount. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive). 1/4" Jack (In/Out)
- SpeakON (In/Out). All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel. Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm. Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs
- [Shake up the Sound] A powerful 8” dual-woofer subwoofer that delivers stunning bass to home theaters and media/gaming rooms
- [Up to 300W of Power] Handles up to 300W of power for bass that is powerful, smooth, and extremely accurate
- [Dual Woofer Design] Unique dual woofer design includes an active and passive woofer to maximize sound performance
- [App-controlled DSP] App-controlled Digital Sound Processing enhances bass and ensures extremely low distortion
- [Efficient Sonic Purity] Consumes less than 0.5 Watts in standby while gold-plated inputs ensure the highest quality sound transfer
We know that passive subwoofers are one of the most important purchases you’ll make, so we want them to last as long and work just like they did when first bought. That’s why our selection includes products with high-quality parts meant for frequent use!
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality passive subwoofers for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!