We have compiled a list of the best car subwoofers under 200 that are less than $500. We update this article with models from market leaders on an ongoing basis, so you can stay up-to date without having to search elsewhere for your favorite product!
The list of the top 15 car subwoofers under 200 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
The top list of the cheap car subwoofers under 200 is a tried and true classic. This particular model comes with an average rating from 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews, making it one of our most popular items in recent times!
We know how hard it can be to find the perfect pair of car subwoofers under 200. That’s why we’ve compiled this list with 15 options from some our favorite brands! If you need help deciding which ones will work best for your needs, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of Best car subwoofers under 200 is given below
The recommended car subwoofers under 200 are very important in helping you find the right one. To help, we analyzed best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers to consider factors like ease of use durability weight capacity as well as how much space is available for them at home or workplace.
We’ve consulted top experts who know a thing or two about car subwoofers under 200. We chose an item with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.,
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Cone - Made from Polypropylene, The CXX8 8 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient and Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound with The Advantage of a Long-Lasting Subwoofer
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Stamped Basket - A stamped basket can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures.
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material gives our speakers the advantage of longer pay times with lower weights
- Specs - Resonant Frequency: 49 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m): 83 Db, Dimensions: 8. 25” x 8. 25” x 4. 3”
- Rockville RV8.2A Single 8" Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier
- 800 Watts Peak Power / 250 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating
- Dual 8" Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier
- Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design. Fully adjustable low pass crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet
- Cone - Made from polypropylene, the PL12S 12 inch car subwoofer provides a resilient and durable material that can offer great sound with the advantage of long lasting subwoofers
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material, gives our speakers the advantage of longer play times with lower weights
- Surround - Impermeable to air, rubber has the ability to endure or resist exposure to the many types of weather fronts. Rubber has many different applications. We use it for the surrounds in a many of our speakers to connect the cone to the basket
- Basket - The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- Specs - Resonant frequency: 32 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m): 86 Db, Impedance: 4 Ohms, Port frequency: 27 kHz, Dimensions: 12.2” x 12.2” x 5.71”, Mounting Depth: 5”, Mounting hole: 11.1”, Weight: 6.83 Lbs.
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs - Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Combination amplifier and subwoofer in a single package, making this ideal for smaller vehicles with limited space
- INCLUDED 800W AMP: Built-in 800-watt max amplifier powers the subwoofer
- PULSE WIDTH MODULATED: Pulse Width Modulated design controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing output current sensing loss and eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- LOW PASS FILTERS: A low-pass filter removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- Subwoofer test tones
- 68hz all the way down to 20hz
- visual frequency chart
- English (Publication Language)
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Rockville Rws12ca slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified powered car Subwoofer Enclosure..Impedance: 4 ohm.Speaker size:12 inches
- 1200 watts peak power output. 300 watts RMS. 12" Super slim subwoofer.
- Ultra stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement. 3D molded acrylic dust cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal basket.
- High density laminated foam Surround. High power strontium magnet with ultra Saturated high BL motor structure.
- Vented core magnet motor structure. 2" High temperature aluminum voice coil. 8mm washer & yoke plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak x-max. 70oz.
We know that car subwoofers under 200 are one of the most important purchases you’ll make, so we want them to last as long and work just like they did when first bought. That’s why our selection includes products with high-quality parts meant for frequent use!
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality car subwoofers under 200 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!