We have compiled a list of the best active subwoofers for cars that are less than $500. We update this article with models from market leaders on an ongoing basis, so you can stay up-to date without having to search elsewhere for your favorite product!
The list of the top 15 active subwoofers for cars is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
The top list of the cheap active subwoofers for cars is a tried and true classic. This particular model comes with an average rating from 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews, making it one of our most popular items in recent times!
We know how hard it can be to find the perfect pair of active subwoofers for cars. That’s why we’ve compiled this list with 15 options from some our favorite brands! If you need help deciding which ones will work best for your needs, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of Best active subwoofers for cars is given below
The recommended active subwoofers for cars are very important in helping you find the right one. To help, we analyzed best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers to consider factors like ease of use durability weight capacity as well as how much space is available for them at home or workplace.
We’ve consulted top experts who know a thing or two about active subwoofers for cars. We chose an item with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.,
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12" Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- SW10P is a universal all-in-one self-contained 10 inch subwoofer enclosure with built-in 600W amplifier and 10 inch passive radiator. Built-in Amplifier: Peak Power 600 Watts / RMS 300 Watts with PWM MOSFET power supply.
- Passive Radiator: A 10” drive unit that has its motor structure (magnet) removed, becomes a passive diaphragm. As a result, there is no chuffing that you would generally get with a ported box, thus enriching and improving bass performance significantly. 8 Gauge Complete Wiring Kits RIK8 Included
- Features 1.75" high temperature aluminum voice coil. Non-pressed Paper cone with high density NBR rubber surround.
- Blue Power/Red Protection LED Indicator. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 30Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 6dB @ 50Hz. Subwoofer level remote control included.
- Compact Dimensions: 13”x11.8”x11.8” (W*D*H) If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles.
- Rockville USS8 8" 600w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. 600 Watts Peak / 150 Watts RMS. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input..Impedance: 3 ohm.Speaker size:8 inches
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED.
- Phase Switch: 0 Degree or 180 Degree. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB at 45Hz. Subsonic Filter: 20Hz - 50Hz. THD < 0.15%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 20A.
- Specifications: Maximum Power RMS: 150 Watts. Impedance: 3 Ohm. Dimensions: 13.6 x 9.9 x 2.9 (L x W X H) Inches. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 125Hz.
- Signal to Noise Ratio >82dB. Sensitivity: 90dB at 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, RCA level 195mV. Input sensitivity, HIGH level 5.6V.
- Rockville RBV10. 1A Single 10” 500 Watts Active Subwoofer Enclosure, Size: 10”, Peak Power: 500 Watts, RMS Power: 300 Watts, Nominal Impedance: Single 4-Ohm, 1. 5” Voice Coil, Inverted Carbon Graphite Molded Dust Cap, Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone, Double Lami
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 200Hz, Sensitivity: 88dB, Anti-Vibration Braced MDF Cabinet, Angled Back Fits Perfectly Against Rear Seats, Computer Tuned Bass Reflex Port, Blue/Black Aviation Grade Tweed Carpet with Embroidered Rockville Logo.
- Class AB Amplifier, High Speed MOSFET Power Supply, High Level Speaker Inputs, Low Level RCA Inputs, Built-In Low Pass Crossover (30Hz - 160Hz).
- Accepts up to 8 Gauge Wire, 100mV - 5V Input Voltage, Power (Blue) & Diagnostic (Red) LED Indicators, 20A Fuse, Dimensions in inches: Length 15. 75" x height: 12. 99" x top width 10. 63" x bottom width: 14. 17", Weight: 22. 59 lbs.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- 1 100 watts Max power (300 watts nom )
- Built with high bandwidth high output and low distortion 300-watt class D amplifier
- Size 10" cone
- Rockville RWS10CA Slim 1000 Watt 10" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure. 1000 Watts Peak power output.
- 300 Watts RMS CEA rated. 10" Super Slim Subwoofer. Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.
- 3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket. High Density Laminated Foam Surround.
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure. Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure.
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. 8mm Washer & Yoke Plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max. 60oz. Magnet Motor Structure.
- Pioneer TS-WX130DA Compact 8" x 5. 25" 160-Watt Active Subwoofer with Built-in Amp 8" x 5. 25" woofer ; 160W max
- 50W nominal; Aluminum cone; Urethane surround; Built-in Class D amp; Digital Bass Control tailors frequency response & increases performance with selectable Deep or Dynamic listening modes; Gain
- phase & bass modes controllable at remote; Freq resp
- Deep Mode: 20Hz-200Hz; Freq resp
- 1300W Max Single 12" Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure with Built-In Amplifier Power Handling Peak 1300W / RMS 350W Preloaded with a single 12" Subwoofer Built-in Class D amplifier Sealed enclosure with carpet
- Subwoofer Features Cellulose fiber cone Urethane surround Frequency Response 20 - 125 Sensitivity 114dB
- Amplifier Features Class D amplifier Cross Overs 0-12dB Bass Boost Remote knob included
- Enclosure Features Carpet finish
- 8" Super Slim Active Subwoofer with Amplifier
- Equipped with RCA/speaker level inputs, can easily be integrated using existing speaker connections
- A plurality of radiating holes are arranged on both sides to ensure the heat dissipation and avoid the sound box burning.
- Wooden body, to minimize vibration caused by noise, to ensure that in a long time, high load performance in the environment stable and reliable.
- Recoil SWS10 is an universal All-in-One self-contained subwoofer ported enclosure with built-in amplifier.
- Peak Power: 600 Watts / RMS 200 Watts PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Includes Recoil 8 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit RCK8
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. Ultra Stiff IMPP Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement. 30Oz. Magnet Motor Structure. High Density NBR Rubber Surround
- Blue Power/Red Protection LED Indicator. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°. Low Pass Filter: 30Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 9dB @ 50Hz. Subwoofer Level Remote Control Included
- Compact Dimensions: (4.7”+8.2”) x 14.9" x 20.4". If you are short on space, this is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- Fully functional and easy to debug
- 68 mm Slim fuselage, installed under the seat, the effect is better
- 10 inch woofer speaker
- Design of high temperature resistant coil
- Black paint stainless steel mesh, no rust, no deformation
- Auto Power Cercuit : Power Status LED
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity : Remote level Control Included
- RCA high and low-level Inputs : Passive Radiator Design
- Slim 12" 4 Ohm subwoofer : Power inputs Terminal
- Easy-to-install - tight and accurate bass
- Recoil SL1789 is a compact powered 8”X9” subwoofer that delivers surprising low frequency impact in a tough, all-aluminum frame. Recoil innovates once again, with built-in two 2”x7” passive radiators for amazing bass performance.
- This compact power subwoofer is ideal for easily adding aftermarket bass to any vehicle without taking up a lot of space. Power Handling: Peak: 550 watts RMS: 250 watts
- The included remote control allows you to change the amount of bass without changing the radio volume, for the perfect mixture of bass in your music at any volume.
- SL1789 comes with an adjustable low-pass crossover, variable bass boost, phase switch, and two auto turn-on options: DC-offset or signal sensing.
- The quick-connect plug and harness includes power, signal and remote turn-on. It also features high and low level inputs for integration with nearly and factory or aftermarket head unit, plus two automatic turn-on options for incredibly easy .
We know that active subwoofers for cars are one of the most important purchases you’ll make, so we want them to last as long and work just like they did when first bought. That’s why our selection includes products with high-quality parts meant for frequent use!
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality active subwoofers for cars for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!