We have compiled a list of the best 15 inch subwoofers under 200 that are less than $500. We update this article with models from market leaders on an ongoing basis, so you can stay up-to date without having to search elsewhere for your favorite product!
The list of the top 15 15 inch subwoofers under 200 is given on this page will absolutely help you to grab your perfect match. Without spending much time, let’s start with reviews right now!
The top list of the cheap 15 inch subwoofers under 200 is a tried and true classic. This particular model comes with an average rating from 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews, making it one of our most popular items in recent times!
We know how hard it can be to find the perfect pair of 15 inch subwoofers under 200. That’s why we’ve compiled this list with 15 options from some our favorite brands! If you need help deciding which ones will work best for your needs, keep reading below:
Top 15 List of Best 15 inch subwoofers under 200 is given below
The recommended 15 inch subwoofers under 200 are very important in helping you find the right one. To help, we analyzed best-selling products on Amazon and other online retailers to consider factors like ease of use durability weight capacity as well as how much space is available for them at home or workplace.
We’ve consulted top experts who know a thing or two about 15 inch subwoofers under 200. We chose an item with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.,
- Q Power QP15 15 Inch Super Deluxe Subwoofer
- 4000 Watts Max
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils (DVC)
- 3 inch voice coil
- Cone diameter: 320mm
- GREAT BASS: Our Pro Tuned 15” dual vented car subwoofer and enclosure has shared chambers and is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction. Get the most out of your car with a subwoofer designed for power and quality.
- PRECISE DESIGN: We use a CNC Miter to ensure an airtight fit for your powered subwoofer. Our Dado design and construction offers a precision fit for our car subwoofer boxes & enclosures, which ensures a rattle and noise free environment.
- SPECIAL FORMULA: We use Aliphatic wood glue on our 15 inch subwoofer box to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts. Each dual 15 inch subwoofer box also gets a second application of glue around all internal joints after the final assembly.
- SECURE HOLD: We apply brad nails from a pneumatic nail gun on our powered subwoofer car audio products for a tight hold on the MDF parts during the glue drying process. We ensure that our 15 subwoofer box has a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- BETTER SOUND: Improve the sound quality and bass response of your truck or car audio with our audio control subwoofers! Create a concert hall, nightclub, or party in your vehicle with our 15 inch subwoofer in box.
- 15 INCH SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE: The Bbox 15 inch dual sealed car and truck subwoofer box enclosure is designed for optimum bass response and low frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- HIGH GRADE MDF: Our 15DQ subwoofer car enclosure models are built with a durable MDF that is 3/4" thick for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction. Our 15 inch truck sub box allows for tight and accurate bass reproduction.
- AIRTIGHT RECESSED SIDE PANELS: By using quality materials and our special aliphatic resin wood glue, the solid construction of our 15" car sub box is airtight and resonant free to reduce rattling and improve the overall sound quality of your sound system.
- BETTER SOUND, BETTER BASS, BETTER FUN: Our subwoofer car audio box enclosures turn your truck into a music machine! Dramatically improve sound quality and bass response of your vehicle's audio system and listen to the music the way it was meant to be heard!
- NOT JUST FOR VEHICLES: Use our sub enclosure in your home, place of business, or anywhere! Forget about tawdry alternatives offered by other brands that produce sound quality that kills the hype and causes nothing but a headache- our sub box gets the job done right for years and years of enjoyment.
- 15-Inch Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 Watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround - High Flux Ferrite Motor
- Useable Frequency Response Range: 20 Hz - 250 Hz | Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
- Universal fit - Single chamber 15" Ported subwoofer Enclosure
- Competition Grade - High performance subwoofer box | engineered to sound incredible
- Kerf (rounded) port design - allows for deep, accurate, and responsive bass
- Internal air space: 3.85 ft³ | tuned @ 31 Hz
- Subwoofer hole cut-out diameter: 13.875" | mounting depth: 18.00"
- 2000 WATT POWER: This car subwoofer has 2000 Watt peak power that will produce high sound resonance. It also has 100 + 100 oz. heavy double stacked magnet structure, hex key input terminals and dual 4 Ohm impedance
- FOAM EDGE SUSPENSION: Made with a specially treated foam edge suspension to keep equipment safe. Designed with bump & vented motor structure for durability and easy installation.
- NON-PRESSED PAPER CONE: It is a clean-cut car subwoofer that boasts a black non-pressed paper cone. It will enhance car stereo by producing a powerful audio and keep equipment safe at the same time
- KAPTON VOICE COIL: The speaker subwoofer comes with a 2.5” dual-layer high-temperature Kapton voice coil to resist corrosion. It has a stamped plastic basket as well, with a sensitivity of 89dB and a specially designed rubber magnet boot
- 7.64” MOUNTING DEPTH: Easy to install with its 7.64” mounting depth and fits most audio systems for cars, boats or RVs. Included are the necessary cables, installation template and manual
- 2000 WATT POWER: This 15in car subwoofer has a power of 1000 Watt RMS to 2000 Watt peak that will produce high sound resonance. It also has a spring loaded push down speaker terminals that will maximize sound quality
- UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE: Built with 95 oz. magnet that will enhance car stereo or radio by producing a powerful audio and unmatched performance. It comes with a sensitivity or SPL of 92dB to resonate perfect clarity
- DUAL VOICE COIL: The speaker subwoofer comes with a dual 4 Ohm impedance that can be wired as 4 or 8 Ohm. The 2.5” 4-layer dual voice coil can resist corrosion and ensure a longer life span
- TREATED FOAM SURROUND: Made entirely of specially treated foam surround for durability. Designed with this non-fatiguing suspension to keep equipment safe. It is a clean-cut car subwoofer that boasts a non-pressed paper cone and black plastic basket
- 6.3” MOUNTING DEPTH: Easy to install with its 6.3” mounting depth and fits most audio system for cars, boats or RVs. The overall diameter is 15.3 inch. Included are the necessary cables, installation template and manual
- CONE: Made From Polypropylene, The AC15D 15 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Subwoofers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties. Making Our Voice Coils With This Material, Gives Our Speakers The Advantage Of Longer Pay Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: Foam is very flexible, providing the subwoofer with higher efficiency. This also translates to better excursion. (How far the cone of a speaker linearly travels from its resting position).
- STAMPED BASKET: The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- SPECIFICATIONS: Resonant Frequency - 25 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m) - 89 Db
- Dimensions: Width 21-1/2" x Height 16-1/2" x Depth 18"
- Mounting Depth: 17 Inches
- Air Space: 2.65 Cubic Feet
- 15-inch Dual 2 Ohm Competition Grade Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1,500 Watts | RMS Power: 1,000 Watts
- Massive Double Stack Magnet & High Temperature 2.5" Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Paper Cone Stitched to High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 33.6 Hz
- American Bass Elite Series 15" Woofer 1200 RMS 2400 Peak 3" VC
- 3" dual 2Ω, 4-layer voice-coil with direct-connect wire increases power handling
- Overcompensating motor structure for increased magnetic strength
- 12mm T-yoke & top plate improve low-frequency dynamics
- Vented T-yoke & frame reduce voice-coil heat buildup
- Nonmagnetic, nonresonant die-cast aluminum frame
- Overcompensating Motor Structure for Increased Magnetic Strength | 12mm T-Yoke and Top Plate Improve Low Frequency Dynamics | Vented T-Yoke and Frame Reduces Voice Coil Heat Build Up
- Non-magnetic Non-resonate Die-Cast Aluminum Frame | 3" 4-Layer Voice Coil with Direct Connect Wire Increases Power Handling | High Temperature Tolerance Adhesives Resist Thermal Failure
- Non-Transfer Spruce Pulp Cone with UV and Chemical Protection, Stitched and Glued Surround/Cone Joints for Strongest Bonding
- Extended Excursion Polyether Foam Surround with UV and Chemical Protection, Dual Poly-Cotton Suspension Dampen Violent Accelerations
- 1-pc Gasket, Trim Ring with Concealed Mounting Holes Included
- 3500 Watts High Performance Car Subwoofer Packages with 4 Ohm DVC
- Peak Power: 3500 Watts for each subwoofer
- Competition Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Foam Surround / Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
- Frequency Response: 30 - 500Hz / Sensitivity: 85 dB
We know that 15 inch subwoofers under 200 are one of the most important purchases you’ll make, so we want them to last as long and work just like they did when first bought. That’s why our selection includes products with high-quality parts meant for frequent use!
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
For a supplier of high-quality 15 inch subwoofers under 200 for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!